We need your help!
We are totally reliant on money from local authorities, business, charitable trusts, local organisations and individuals.
Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority funding and the full costs of running our service across the Royal Borough.
A very big thank you to the Louis Baylis Charitable Trust for their continued support. You can find out more about them here www.whytheadvertiserisspecial.co.uk
How else can you get involved in helping Citizens Advice fundraise?
- Become a fundraiser
- Make an individual donation
- Be a corporate sponsor
- Leave us a gift in your will
- Volunteer for us
- Check out our other exciting ways you can Get Involved
- Raise funds, at no cost to you, when online shopping at Give As You Live
- Buy your Amazon purchase via Amazon Smile and select Citizens Advice Maidenhead & Windsor as your chosen charity. Amazon donates 0.5% of all eligible purchases to chosen charities at no cost to you.
- When selling on Ebay give a donation of 10% or more to Citizens Advice Maidenhead & Windsor. (In addition Ebay gives a credit on your fees that is that is prorated to the percentage of the final sales price that you have chosen to donate). Further info
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service. Please email us if you’d like any further information